PADDY POWER are offering new customers £60 in free racing bets this weekend.
To claim the offer you must sign up to Paddy Power for the first time – and you can use the free bets on this week’s big event at Ascot.
PADDY POWER GET £60 IN FREE BETS*
There’s some huge races at Ascot this weekend, on the Friday two Grade 2 chases act as the feature to lead us on to more jumping greats with a Grade 1 Hurdle on the Saturday.
The highly rated Colonel Mustard, Jonbon, Elle Est Belle, I Like To Move It are lining up for the first Class 1 hurdle of the day.
Cheltenham Festival winner Bob Olinger will be lining up on the Friday card as well as champion trainer Paul Nicholls’ Pic D’Orhy.
The Howden Long Walk Hurdle on Saturday sees a whole host of big names vying for the Grade 1.
Nicky Henderson sends out two of the big guns for this one with Buzz and Champ set to contend against one another.
Thyme Hill will be amongst them and will require a market check as the week progresses as the 7-year-olds fight for favouritism.
Among the big field includes other big names including Paisley Park, Sporting John, On The Blind Side, Thomas Darby, Ronald Pump and Indefatigable.
Paisley Park has won this race at Ascot in two previous years in 2020 and 2018.
How to claim
- Open a new account using promo code YSKAOG
- Deposit a minimum of £10 via cards.
- Place a single Sports (Fixed Odds) bet (minimum stake £10) at odds of at least 1/5 (1.2) on any Horse Racing market between the 15th and 24th of December.
- Your qualifying bet needs to settle before 23:59 24th December (Friday)
PADDY POWER GET £40 IN FREE BETS*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to talkSPORT. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
*Place a pre-race £10 bet on any horse racing market, 15th – 24th December, at min. odds 1/5 (1.2) — get £60 in free bets on bet settlement. Your qualifying bet must settle by Friday 23:59, 24th December. Only deposits via Cards will qualify (Apple Pay deposits excluded) T&Cs apply. Please Gamble Responsibly. 18+ begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.